EM Cost Calculator is a dynamic plugin that allows you to edit any service, it’s price and also the currency.
When visitors will click on the calculate button they will see the total cost and button for placing an order for the selected services.
When the visitor will click on the order now button an order form( contact form ) will come on screen. On submit the order form, the order will be placed & the pay now button will come to the screen. On click on pay now button they will pay the total cost via your PayPal account.
When the order is placed an email will be sent to the customer & an email will be sent to your email account automatically with the details of the order.
Customers’ email will also contain your default courtesy message. Your customer’s details will be displayed on your dashboard from the database.
Receive Payment with EM Cost Calculator Plugin
- Set service names & their prices.
- Add currency.
- Calculate the total price.
- Order form( contact form ).
- Automatic email for customers & the admin.
- Both email templates are responsive for mobile & other devices.
- Get paid securely via PayPal.
- Accept Debit & Credit card payments from any country internationally.
- Options for showing the order now & pay now button.
- Select options, checkboxes for showing the services.
- Captcha for the secure contact form ( the order form ).
- Each page is responsive for mobile & other devices.
- Modern design & animation effects will attract your customers.
- Easy to set up all things.
- Only a few minutes to install and set up.
- First of all, from your admin dashboard click “Plugins” >> “Add New”
- Then click on “Upload” and upload the downloaded file.
- And then click on the “Activate” button after fully uploaded.
- Then after the installation follow the steps of “How to Use” from the description below to make ready the plugin to display its features.
How to Use EM Cost Calculator Plugin :
- Install & Activate the plugin ( Done on installation step ).
- At first, from Admin dashboard click “appearance”>>”widget”.
- Then select “EM Cost Calculator” and put it in your expected sidebar( widget holder ).
- Then click on this widget “EM Cost Calculator” & name the services and their prices.
- If you don’t want any field just leave it blank.
- After finishing all the edition click on the save button.
- Then from the admin dashboard click on ” EMCC ” and Update the fields as you want.
- And then view the page where you added the widget.
- If you want to add the calculator on the main page, place the widget to “EM Cost Calculator” sidebar. ( Optional )
- Then create a new page and set the page attribute EMCC-page. ( Optional )
- And then add it to your menu. That’s it. ( Optional )
Check the Free version from WordPress official repository. ( Free Version )